Friday, September 17, 2010

Grenades of Love

Sometimes, my heart is filled with so much love and happiness it feels like it could explode with glittery confetti and rainbows with unicorns dancing down them. 

Sometimes all it takes to feel this way is an unexpected funny email, or phone call from someone I love and am thinking about or a breathtaking sunset or sunrise or just being in the sun near the water. 

When it happens, it takes me in full and I totally allow myself to ride the wave.  It really is the best feeling to love and be loved, to give of oneself freely and to be accepted with open arms. 

I am so truly blessed in my life.  I have everything I want, even if it is not always physically tangible.  It is tangible where it counts, in my heart and mind. 

I am so grateful to God for what he has given me.  Everyday it gets better and better.  Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment