Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another Day....

Well, I did not post yesterday (Friday) as it was pretty uneventful.  Still no fridge.  Still rocking a supremely unbalanced diet.

I did not leave the house as I was waiting patiently for the repair man to come and go.  I just had a feeling as soon as I left, he would return.  So, Friday, here is what I ate:

Some watermelon
1 packet of tuna
Coconut Curry Cabbage
2 oz Raw Almonds

Yep.  All day.  Good thing it was a rest day.

Went to bed around 11 after talking to my Dad for almost 2 hours.  It made me happy to talk to him, so I didn't mind postponing bedtime for that.  
________________________________________________________________________________________________________


TODAY...I woke feeling completely wiped out.  It is definitely for lack of sound nutrition and not sleep deprivation; I slept in until just before 8am.  I decided to skip CF and the run I had planned.  I just did not have the energy.

So instead, I made a to-do list, went to get some food, sat in a coffee shop and studied for a while, then came home and took care of some chores I have been neglecting.

I also tried to be more balanced in my food choices:

Meal 1:  Cup of cream of carrot soup (made with carrots and coconut milk) and a small mango and coconut milk smoothie (no sugar).

Meal 2: 2 (yes, 2, I am not going to lie about it) Lärabars; Ginger and Cinnamon Roll.  (I have never had them before and I ate them about an hour apart, but they were definitely sweet.  Good though.  I definitely will not make a habit out of eating them, but I considered my situation to be desperate enough to consume them today.)

Meal 3: Peach and ceviche (weird mix yes, but I ate them a little while apart from each other)

Meal 4:  Almonds

Meal 5: Mediterranean Seafood Marinara

No comments:

Post a Comment