Thursday, August 26, 2010

It must have been something I ate....

Yesterday (my internet was down so I am writing yesterday's entry today) I felt like straight poo.  I was cranky, lethargic, and felt really bloated.  It almost felt like I had indigestion (something I have only experienced once before) and my throat felt like I ate Icy-Hot.  My appetite has been slight as well. 


Here is what I had:

Meal1:  Avocado, w 2 oz baked and seasoned chicken tenderloins and an orange

Meal 2:  3 oz baked and seasoned chicken tenderloins, 1 raw green pepper sliced drizzled with EVOO

Meal 3: Octopus, red and green peppers, and sliced black olives in tomato sauce with a large side of vegetable sauté. 

I used yesterday as a rest day as I am crazy sore and like I said, not feeling so hot.  I went to bed early again  last night....I hope to start feeling normal again soon.  I am trying to think about what it is I could be eating that is making me feel this way and I think I have narrowed it down to the chicken.  I am not positive, but I am making my best guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment