Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have never liked a Monday more.....

Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY!

CrossFit at 530am which consisted of 20 rounds @ 1 minute/each of: 3 push ups, 6 jump squats, 25# kettle bell swings for the remainder of each minute.  It was fun and I was drenched!  My push ups are finally getting back to where they were before; not quite as solid as they were a year ago, but they are getting there.  They are leaps and bounds above where they were a few weeks ago.  Give me a few more months and I will be golden. 

After my WOD, I took a dip in the pool and practiced my front stroke, back stroke, and butterfly stroke.  I got out feeling refreshed, revived, and ready to take on the day!


Pre WOD:  a couple of bites of the ground beef, onion, tomato, and green bean saute that I made last night.

Post WOD:  2 sliced smoked salmon with a handful of organic globe grapes and a small bowl of cooked pumpkin with coconut, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and ginger.

FIAGT:  green apple with 2 oz raw almonds, 2 celery stalks

FIAGT:  Ground beef saute with green beans, onions and tomatoes (cooked with coconut oil, sea salt, cracked pepper, and ground cloves).

FIAFT:  Avocado

FIAGT:  More Ground Beef Saute, 1/2 cucumber sliced, and a boiled plantain with coconut milk, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment