Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gasping for Air

I feel like I cannot catch my breath....I have been going a million miles a minute and feel like I have had ZERO time to relax in the last 2 weeks.  Even when I am out with friends, obligations and tasks are lurking in the back of my mind.

I am working and doing things right up until the time I go to bed.  I should actually be there now, but I wanted to  take a second and just get this off my chest; maybe I will feel better.

Work has been INSANE and we have been very busy...we have also had a lot of long days, leaving very little tile for much else during the week, even though that time is needed to balance my life.

For the past few months I have found it incredibly difficult to get into a groove.  I feel all over the place.  I feel spread too thin.  I feel scattered.  I feel unraveled.  I feel exhausted.

This week I am really going to focus on taking some time out for myself each day, even if it is 15 minutes to just be still.  I also am going to be better prepared this week so I can make it to the gym and eat clean.  I did pretty well last week, up until Thursday and then it was downhill from there.  I redeemed myself  today and am prepped and ready to go for tomorrow.

This week will be a good week.  It is the last week of full day schedule at work and next week we go to half days through the holidays, which will allow me some time to find my groove again. 

Coming back into country after being gone for 5 months and having to get things back in order is hard when I have no time to do it.  But, I am doing what I can when I can and I have gotten a lot accomplished; it has just been at the expense of time to do things I need to do for ME. 

Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment